Tuesday 3 February 2015

Christmas Recap part 1

If you've followed this blog so far, you may have been under the impression, just as I was that my ineptitude with computers plus festive merriment caused me a great inconvenience and videos recorded in the festive season had been destroyed.  Thankfully I didn't so much lose the files but merely misplaced them.  As luck would have it, just as I accidentally misplaced them, I accidentally found them.  As there were so many of them, I'm going to spread them over two installments. So check back here in a week

If you were around Belfast city centre at Christmas time you would have found it incredibly difficult not to notice the talented Romanian traveller bands, belting out carols and Christmas tunes on Royal Avenue.  Here's one of them:




Perhaps you also heard young acoustic guitar playing singers like Declan Hayes, giving renditions of Elvis or Johnny Cash classics.




He offered up some of his time to tell us about his experiences.




Lastly, you might have also seen one of Belfast's talented music men, Chris Mercer playing two instruments at the same time, or singing and playing.





Just like Declan, he was happy to fill us in on his busking life.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home