Friday 19 December 2014

Live from Pottinger's Entry

As anyone who frequents Belfast's town center can attest, if you want to find buskers you're most likely able to find success heading towards Ann Street, or the Corn Market Area.  Here's a veteran busker who politely declined an interview but gave a great cover of Bob Dylan's 'Make You Feel My Love'









A few days later, I made the trip in town again and heard this fantastic voice.




Though she makes a few mistakes due to nerves, I feel this only makes her more human.  After all, nobody's perfect. 



Orla took some time to gave me an interview.  If you get a chance, be sure to check out her show with legendary actor Ian Mcilhenny










I later went looking for her brother, couldn't find him but found another talented musician.





Philip plays in a band called The Echo Raptors and told us a little about his busking experience.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home